May Hits & Misses

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Since May is just about over, I figured I'd go ahead and do my 'Hits & Misses' for the month!

I'll start with the 'misses' since there's only two this month -

I had really hoped this 'Wet N Wild Juicy lip balm' would be like the Revlon Lip Butters, but for a fraction of the price.  The color payoff is about the same, and they are much cheaper, but this product leaves an awful taste on my lips and it tastes so bad I can't bring myself to overlook it. 

 Next is Crest 3D White Advanced Vivid toothpaste.  I love Crest products, and I really like this toothpaste.  The problem is the package design.  They made it so that the product comes out in two different colors but in order to do so, they had to put (what I'm assuming is) two tubes inside of one.  The product is fine until you're nearing the end and then it gets really hard to squeeze the last bit out, and I'm thinking that's because of the two-tubes-in-one bit.  Otherwise, I like this toothpaste!



On to the hits of the month!!!

This is a product I've had for probably a few years but I just recently rediscovered how much I love it.  Rimmel Lycra wear in Pure Sin is the perfect slightly sparkly nude color for my skin tone.


 As I mentioned in a previous post, I really love Mario Badescu products.  My favorites this month were the Aloe Moisturizer, the Ceramide Eye Gel, and the Drying Cream.  I plan on doing a review for these products later on!

 I found this amazing J.R. Watkins lotion in Lemon Cream at Cracker Barrel a week or so ago.  It smells exactly like lemon meringue (yum!!) and it doesn't leave a greasy feel when you put it on.

 This one might be silly, but I don't care if this is a winter-time scent, I am loving my Mint Chocolate anti-bacterial hand soap from Bath & Body Works.  They smell exactly like mint chocolate chip and the scent lingers just long enough on your hands after you wash them.  I had bought them last year when they were on a crazy sale (something like, 8 for $20?) and I still have a few left.  (:

Lastly, I am in love with my Victoria's Secret Pink water bottles.  I carry one with me every day because you only need to drink two of these (correct me if I'm wrong) to get your 8 glasses of water.  Plus, they're super cute!

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. HI!! I'm originally from MD too!! Cute blog -- should we follow each other ;);)

    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Maryland-ers! Haha. And thanks! (:
    I'll go check out your blog!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, dear! I can tell you like yummy-scented thing. I wish we had those things in my country. I feel like I'm missing out!

    http://jbperez4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Johanna! I love yummy scented things... especially things that smell like desserts. Hehe.
    Are you in the Philippines? I'd be so sad if I didn't have easy access to those kind of things. ):

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! The beautiful Philippines! You should visit my country. Everything is cheap here! LOL! Except for these imported things, of course. ):

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Philippines are beautiful!! I hope to be able to visit one day- it is definitely on my list of places I'd love to visit!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yaaay! (: Do tell me if you're going here. I'll be your official tour guide! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, that would be lovely! (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Annec! Your blog is really nice - great photos!! (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the PINK waterbottle. I have a soft spot for anything PINK! So Cute!
    Great blog, ill definatly be following you!

    Cheers!
    http://missbitchxox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Taylore! I got it free for being a member of PINK Nation. I adore PINK stuff too! (:

    I followed your blog and on bloglovin too! (:

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Design by Neat Design Corner