First post back!! (:

Monday, May 14, 2012

It's been a long time since I've attempted to blog, but I've kind of missed doing it. So here I am. (:

Yesterday, mom and I went out for Mother's Day. I told her to pick wherever she wanted to eat, no matter how expensive. She ended up picking the food court at the outlets... haha.

I attempted to discreetly take pictures of the food while she ordered... They had a stuffed pizza- not just the crust, but the entire pizza. It made my stomach hurt just looking at it!!

After that we went shopping. (:
The Under Armor outlet, the J. Crew outlet, the ADIDAS outlet, and Rue 21. I wonder if I should do a haul... I love watching them on YouTube, but I think it would be fun to do on a blog too!! (and easier, since I have no clue about editing/uploading videos, haha)
Mom's diabetic coma ice cream.
Waiting in line to order my food.
My spinach wrap.  (:
    Double-decker pizza!

2 comments:

  1. The wrap looks delicious!

    xx nonnatiwow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so yummy!! (:

    ps- I followed your blog and on bloglovin.


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Design by Neat Design Corner