Coming Up Next

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I got bored with my blog today and changed the layout. It's still not anywhere near what I'm planning on it looking like, but I think it's nice for now. (:

I have a few ideas for upcoming posts and now all I need is time to put the posts together. I'm excited about it being the end of the month so I can do a monthly "hits and misses" post.

Also, I got a BzzAgent package in the mail today! I love it when I get to participate in one of their campaigns. The kit is for Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Inserts and I can't wait to try them and review them. I've already fitted them in to my work shoes so I can start testing them out tomorrow morning! I'll be posting on here how they work out for me and after I test them out for a bit I'll do a review. 


I hope everyone had a lovely Memorial Day weekend!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. ive seen this and was going to join it ? is it any good ? love your blog ive followed :) would love it if you checked mine out to

    fallinglashes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! (:
    I personally love BzzAgent. You don't start out getting very many product offers - you have to build your way up - but it's really easy and fun to do.
    Thanks so much for the follow! I'll go check your blog out right now!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm blaming you , you very naughty girl I have joined bzz agent but I honestly can say I have no idea what I am doing , all I can say is that I spent the best part of a hour filling in tons of surveys haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Congrats! (:

    There are a lot of surveys on BzzAgent but that's how they determine which products would be best for you so they're worth it! (;
    It is a little tricky at first, but once you get the hang of it, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. And if you have any questions, I can always try and help you! (:

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
© Design by Neat Design Corner